Tuesday, March 3, 2015

LON Little Speaker Bluetooth Review



This little speaker has such a crisp and clear sound surprisingly. I love the clean look of the white and the perfect cube that just sits nicely on any type of surface. I wanted this for my daughter's desktop actually since she doesn't have surround sound speakers. This works out great for her. I also wanted to use this out in the bathroom for when I was having a shower so I could listen to music loud and clearly without having to position my ipad in a certain way. The sound just comes up clearly even through showering. The connections are straightforward and the buttons are easy to move. I'm really happy with this little speaker and recommend it for many different needs.  #lonlittlespeaker

  • 2 in x 2 in and 2.6 ounces
  • Built-in rechargeable battery allows up to 6 hours of continuous play of crisp and dynamic sound
  • Compatible with any Bluetooth device including iPhone Samsung Android Windows Phone LG etc
  • Fully control the speaker from your Bluetooth device - Simply turn the speaker on using the switch and the rest is controlled wirelessly from your device


You can buy your own LON Little Speaker on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I87SBZI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...