Friday, April 17, 2015

Ultimate Gag Gift The Redneck Plunger Review



Alright so I have a soft spot for funny things. I NEEDED to have to the Redneck Plunger. It's an actual working plunger that is infused within a toy shotgun. Not just any toy shot gun..THIS one looks so realistic and the pump on it works. When you press the trigger it also makes a shooting sound. The plunger on it is high quality it seems. I think my boyfriend gave me the nastiest look in the world when I showed him this and said, " You gotta be kiddin me". No..I kid you not!

Anyway, I think this is awesome and would make a great gag gift. I actually ended up pulling off the plunger and affixed it to my old plunger's stick. BAM, brand new plunger that works great and I get to give my 10 year old this cool shotgun toy.#redneckplunger

You can check out the website this product is sold on here: https://redneckplunger.com/

Specifically you can go here to purchase it for $24.99 : https://redneckplunger.com/shop/redneck-plunger-3/

Top Ten Reason You Need A Redneck Plunger

10. Your Crap Stuck in the Trap
 9. Your Brown Won’t Go Down
 8. Ultimate Weapon Of “GAS” Destruction
 7. If Your Stink Won’t Sink
 6. You Gotta Turd Stuck In The Herd
 5. Your Poo Won’t Go Through
 4. Your Caboose Let Too Much Loose
 3. Your Stool Won’t Leave The Pool
 2. You Dropped a Deuce & It Wont’ Break Loose
 1. Your Lincoln Log Made A Stinkin’ Clog


Totally charming reasons indeed! 



1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...