Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sentey® Kairos PRO Professional Gaming Mouse Pad PVC Review


The box this mouse pad came in was so awesome. The whole packaging and presentation of it was some elite gift. The mouse pad itself is huge which is a big plus for me since I move my hand around often while gaming on my mouse. The top of the mat is flat, smooth and designed well for visual minimalists like myself. Of course, they do have other wonderful designs but I feel like this one would match well with anything should I decide to change up my tower case, keyboard or mouse. The textured rubber grip at the bottom stays put which is a must for me. There's nothing I hate more than doing player vs player combat in my game and the mouse pad moving around on me. I'm really impressed and happy with my new professional mouse pad. I'm sure I will get a ton of use from it. The last thing I have to say is the price on this is phenomenal compared to other pads in the same price range. Perfection!



  • Gaming Mouse Pad Mousepad Medium Friction Level / Natural Eco Friendly Rubber
  • Support and 100% compatible with many mouse models and brand
  • Mouse Pad Gaming Edge-Style Standard - Non-Slip Rubber Base / Hard Plastic PVC
  • 5 mm thickness / Professional Series Surface / Mouse Pad (12.1 x 10 inches)
  • Mouse Pad Gaming - Mousepad - Mouse Pad - Mouse Pad Gaming - Gaming Mouse Pad - Mousepad 1 year warranty



1 comment:

  1. Online shopping from a great selection at Ruichen-official Store. Here are option for the gaming mouse pad, game mouse pad, gaming mouse mat, new 3ds xl case and new nintendo 3ds xl case.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...