Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Del Sol Color Changing Nail Polish in Reckless Review



I just tried out my Del Sol color changing nail polish in the color Reckless. It needs about 2-3 coats plus a top coat of clear. Is it the highest quality nail polish out there? Not in my opinion but that doesn't make it bad. Is it awesome because it changes color? Yes! You can mix and match different brands and colors to make cute little designs on your nails with it that will change color. It paints on nicely and I had no trouble with consistency or clumping. It did as promised and as soon as I walked outside I saw my white pearl color change into pink. It's pretty darn cool. You have to be careful when you are painting your nails on certain surfaces. I spilled a droplet onto my wooden laptop desk and when I tried to rub it off it took off the white paint from my laptop desk. So now I have a small dent in my laptop desk but it's whatever. I like the nail polish but I do think it should be priced a little lower. All in all it's pretty cool and you should definitely try it out. #delsolnailpolish

 Check out all the colors here that you can buy: http://www.delsol.com/nail-polish/all-products/nail-polish.html

You can also buy it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/del-sol-color-changing-polish/dp/b00umepg3u/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=utf8&qid=1429199842&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=del+sol+color+changing+nail+polish


Check out the video review I made on YouTube below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...