Monday, April 27, 2015

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Tryazon Party


I've always loved Brownies so when I naturally saw this in stores about two years ago I jumped onto trying it. I have ever only encountered the Chocolate Chip flavor in my area so that was the extent of my experience with it. They were delicious and I was hooked instantly along with my boyfriend. We would always grab a bag when we stopped by our local Sheetz gas station convenience store. We have noticed them sitting over in Walmart lately which was cool, too.

I recently had the opportunity to host a small get together with friends and family to share Brownie Brittle with everyone. It was a wonderful opp that I knew I wanted to do. I was ecstatic and sent a bunch of goodies to distribute and work with. I was actually surprised to see all the flavors Brownie Brittle came in which I didn't know about. I quickly dug into the salted caramel..you know to try it out before my party. It was DELICIOUS. I couldn't wait to try the other flavors and share them.


I wanted everyone to try the Brownie Brittle alone as single flavors and then would feature the main kind in a dessert dish since it's the one flavor that is available locally. I would be making small dessert shot glasses filled with Cool Whip, Ben & Jerry's Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream and crushed chocolate chip Brownie Brittle with a strawberry.



I think everyone enjoyed the sampling of all the different flavors and not to brag a bit but everyone also enjoyed trying out the little dessert shots I made. You can learn how to make it easy, too!

All you need is Cool Whip, your favorite chocolate ice cream, crushed Brownie Brittle and fresh berries of choice.

I started by spooning cool whip at the bottom of the cup.
Layer some crushed Brownie Brittle on top.
Grab a big spoon of chocolate ice cream and layer that on top.
Add some more crushed brownie brittle on top.
Layer a heaping spoon of Cool Whip and then add finely crushed brownie brittle over it.
Garnish with fresh berry fruit such as raspberry or strawberry.

Easy and simply delicious!!


Sorry for the bad lighting. The restaurant was kind of dark. I took all the small bags of Brownie Brittle with me and gave each guest one chocolate chip flavor and a salted caramel. Everyone loved both flavors and thought they were neat for keeping in a lunch bag to snack on.

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle was a big hit and I know you will love it. Which one do I recommend the most? Go for the Chocolate Chip flavor first and then try the rest. You can order your own bags of Brownie Brittle by visiting http://shop.browniebrittle.com/

Make sure to check out their main site here: http://browniebrittle.com/

Check out their FaceBook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/BrownieBrittle
Check out their Twitter Page here: https://twitter.com/BrownieBrittle
Check out their Pinterest Page here: https://www.pinterest.com/browniebrittle/
Check out their Instagram Page here: https://instagram.com/BrownieBrittle/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...