Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review



Wow , these wipes are just what I needed in my home. First off, they come in this big box neat and organized. The little wipes are convenient to carry around with you in your purse or car. I also keep some in my bathroom in a little basket on the toilet to make a quick hand cleaning possible after using the bathroom. What did I notice that stood out to me about these wipes? They didn't smell super strong. I hate sanitary wipes that smell like rubbing alcohol was just dumped all over my hands. These wipes just have a light orange type of scent that is barely noticeable. The wipes themselves are neatly packed into the packet. When you unfold them you are left with a surprisingly large and thick wipe. It's very durable and doesn't break apart like others I have used. It's also true to its name and is very gentle on your skin if using it for yourself. It also doesn't dry out my skin. I am so happy to have these available in my home, bag and car. #softy #germs #wipes

You can buy your own box of Soft sanitizing wipes here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/individually-sanitizing-antibacterial-sanitizer-surface/dp/b00tg71fie/ref=sr_1_3?ie=utf8&qid=1427216960&sr=8-3&keywords=softy+wipes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...