How stylish is this awesome French Press?! It's so seamless and modern looking which is why I wanted to try it out. I have a ton of different teas that I love to try out so I thought this would be great to make hot tea with. I used it to make Thai tea. I didn't throw in my tea raw within the French Press because I didn't want to deal with cleaning tiny leaves out of every crevice. I actually have reusable tea bags that I filled with my favorite tea leaves and threw it in the French Press along with boiling hot water. I then used the top to push down on the tea bags and let it sit for 5 minutes. The result? Awesome fresh-brewed tea that I could use in my Thai tea recipe. The tea stayed very hot while I prepared everything and it stayed warm for a long while. If I have leftover I just stick the tea in the fridge in the French Press and use it like that. It's so beautiful to show off at gatherings as well. I have used it at a couple of gatherings already and got many compliments at how cool it looks. I'm very happy with this. I have also used this to make coffee once which worked perfectly. Highly recommended! #frenchpress
- Brew up delicious café-style coffee or tea in this stylish and high-quality French press coffee pot from MIRA brands.
- Double walled, insulated pot will keep your coffee (or tea) hot for up to two hours.
- Brew up to 8 cups (34 fl oz., 1000 ml, 1 Liter) at a time.
- Made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Three-part stainless steel plunger features an ultra-fine mesh filter and dishwasher safe.
You can buy your own French Press on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mmr3ty8