Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ramini Brands Biodegradable Peat Pots Product Review



It's Spring time and it's time to get into the mood of starting a garden. I decided I wanted to go with some Parsley seedlings. I am a total brown thumb so this has become very handy for myself to use. I already tried growing a couple of things successfully indoors only to have them wilt down and die slowly after I tried to transplant them into my yard. I think these are wonderful to start using right about now since it's so cold over here in Pennsylvania still. By the time my seedlings grow up it will be really easy to just dig a small hole in the garden and put this pot right in the hole. I don't have to worry about damaging the plant at all which is a big thumbs up for me. My honest opinion is poking holes at the bottom of these pots so that the roots can really dig out of the pot while it's underground and grow healthier. I'm really content with using these to start up some plants. #peatpots

You can buy your own pack of peat pots here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00urry4sk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...