Wednesday, April 15, 2015

26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set By Colore - Charcoal and Graphite Pencils Review



I am so thrilled to have received this wonderful little set of premium drawing pencils. I've worked with really high quality expensive pencils and this set comes pretty close to it. It's only about $16 on Amazon and you get everything you need to make beautiful sketches come to life. I wanted to use these pencils along with a new sketch pad I got to try as well from MasterClass. It worked out beautifully. The pencils were easy to hold and came nicely sharpened. The only thing I had to sharpen was the charcoal pencils. I did use the manual charcoal sticks but I think I preferred the charcoal pencils because they gave me more control of where I wanted it to go. The eraser works nicely as I show in my video. Everything was great to use. Make sure if you use the Graphite pencil that it's the only thing you use or using over something else because I tried to charcoal over it and it would not want to put anything over it. I love this set so much and was actually surprised to have an artist friend he uses the same set as well. Great quality stuff here.

Here's what comes in the whole pack

This beautiful 26-Piece Drawing Set includes:
- 12 graphite pencils in varying grades of hardness (5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B)
- 3 charcoal pencils in soft, medium and hard grades
- 1 soft graphite sketching pencil
- 3 graphite and 3 charcoal sticks in soft, medium and hard grades
- 1 sharpener and 1 plastic eraser for graphites
- 1 sharpener and 1 kneaded eraser for charcoals


You can buy the set here on Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Piece-Sketch-Drawing-Pencils-Colore/dp/B00PWCQSV6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1429123763&sr=8-3&keywords=colore




You can check out the Youtube video I made using the Colore set of pencils here below.It's a 20 minute video so make sure to just load it first and then skim through it.

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...