Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Eveline Cosmetics Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum Review




I have had a small problem with cellulite and dimpling on my thighs and rear end while gaining some weight. My weight goes back and forth between 5 pounds so it wreaks havoc on my body for sure. I wanted to try this serum out because I like to see what can help me smooth out my skin fast and easy. There is a bunch of product in here and its easy to squeeze out onto your hand. The product kind of looks like red gel and goes on cold. I could feel it warming up on me after about 5 minutes. I actually don't mind the heat sensation and it doesn't burn. It feels quite nice to me, personally. If you think this is going to be the miracle to make you lose weight then think again. This product only smooths out your cellulite to make it appear smoother. Although, I do think this product would assist in weight loss because the burning sensation will make you hot which will make you sweat more while working out. The scent on the product is pretty nice as well. It smells very sweet. Make sure to use a circular motion when you rub this stuff into your skin. I like the results it has given me even if they are temporary. I can now be a little more confident in my bathing suit this summer. #slimxtreme3d


You can buy your own tube of Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/extreme-thermo-shaping-abdomen-buttocks/dp/b00kjrwvyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...