Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo for Men and Women (2 in 1 formula) Review



I decided to try this shampoo out because my hair falls out a lot with every wash especially when using conditioner in it. It's not to the point where I am balding but it makes my hair feel thin and wispy sometimes which I definitely don't want. This shampoo smells pretty neutral which is good because I hate the super minty/medicine smelling ones. I've been using this along with regular conditioner for a couple of weeks now and can see a noticeable difference. My hair feels fuller and healthier looking. I also am getting less hair falling out with my washes. I was always paranoid about a tiny bare spot on the top of my head and now it feels like it's covered a bit more since my hair is fuller around the area. This shampoo also lathers really nicely unlike other special shampoos I have tried. You have to make sure to massage it into your scalp with your finger tips when using it. I massage it in for like two minutes which has sufficed just fine for me. I think this is a wonderful product and glad I got to try it out. I will be using it with every wash until it's done for sure. #shampoo #hairloss

Ingredients
Water, Alkyl Sulfonate, Polyglucose, Glycostearate, Wheat Proteins, Cocoamidopropyl Betain, Carbomer, Citric Acid, ketoconazole, Saw Palmetto, Copper Tripeptides, Niacin, Biotin, Glycerin, PEG-150, Distearate, Emu Oil, Polyquart-10,Provitamin B5, Vitamin-B6, Red Clover Extract, Nettle Extract, Caster Oil, Essential Oil, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxyethanaol, Peppermint, Polysorbate-20

You can buy your own bottle of Lipogaine here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/lipogaine-hair-loss-prevention-shampoo/dp/b004n1eqno

Check out Lipogaine's website here: http://www.lipogaine.com/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...