Monday, April 27, 2015

Starmish Brown Circle Contact Lenses Blog Review from LensCircle.com



I got to try out these amazing circle contact lenses from LensCircle.com and they are so much fun! LensCircle.com provides a bunch of crazy cool contact lenses for your personal tastes. They make your eyes look bigger and prettier. It's a lot more prevalent in the asian community but just about anyone can pull them off as long as you get the right color for your face. I tend to try and go for a more natural look so I went with a light brown color since my eyes are dark brown.

Look at all the cool extras I got. They came with a case for them and a cute furry leopard carrying case. The contacts themselves were really easy to put on and felt absolutely comfortable. It's funny because I just recently went to the eye doctor to get prescribed contacts. I can tell you that these fashion contacts made in Korea feel a whole lot better than the ones I was offered. For some reason the Acuvue's do not feel that great in my eyes plus they are so hard to take off. I only wish these Circle Lenses came in my prescription strength so I could wear them all the time. These contacts are good for normal wear but for all you Cosplay people out there these are it. Getting the right eye color when cosplaying your favorite anime/manga/video game character is pretty much that finishing touch that will make your character come to life.


I have gotten so many compliments on these lenses. I put this picture up on my Instagram and got a ton of likes and love. They almost have that Vampire look from Twilight. It's really cute and it doesn't look TOO unnatural which is why I love them. These contacts are from the Starmish Series if you're interested in these. You can find them here: http://www.lenscircle.com/mimi_starmish_brown_circle_lenses.html . They are $34.95 but they are Quality lenses. I have tried different fashion lenses and they were so uncomfortable and hurt me so bad I had to take them out almost immediately. These are just perfect.

And a few pictures below that are untouched so you can see them in their natural state. Yes, my face is a little scary without that Instagram filter, haha. Sorry, pushing 30 and not wearing any foundation. Bleh. Anyway, these contacts are adorable!! That first picture is with my prescription glasses. The second picture is with some fashion glasses. 



Hope you enjoyed my Vamp look. Check out their site http://www.lenscircle.com/ and see what you can find for yourself. #lenscircle #anime #Contacts #cosplay #costume #halloween #conventions #twilight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...