Monday, April 27, 2015

Neo Towels Microfiber body & hair Towel



I honestly took this towel out of the packaging and looking at it weird. I laughed and thought it wouldn't be able to absorb anything but decided to try it out anyway. I got the white one. It did come a little dusty/dirty in a small spot but that's fine because it can be washed easily. So I wanted to try this out for my hair because it drips while I run up to my bedroom to get dressed from the shower. The towel is lengthy and has a cute little loop on it which makes it easy to hang up. I used this as a hair wrap and left it on my head for a few minutes while I got dressed. I couldn't believe how much water it absorbed from my head. It kind of reminded me a popular yellow liquid absorbing towel from television. Same concept really. The towel dried off quickly since it's so thin. I really do love this and use it every other day now for when I need to dry my hair. I love all the other colors that this handy towel comes in.

You can buy your own Neo Towel here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Microfiber-Towels-Premium-quality-microfiber/dp/B00OTVCFAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430153222&sr=8-1&keywords=neo+towel


  • ★ PREMIUM QUALITY SUPREME COMFORT WHEREVER YOU ARE - Perfect for travel, boating, camping, backpacking, yoga, pilates, gym and sports in general. Works perfectly as a travel blanket or pillow. Ideal for everyday use at home, at the beach and while traveling.
  • ★ DRIES YOUR HAIR AND BODY IN A HEART BEAT !!! - Absorbs 9 times its weight, dry off the hair and body quickly. Cut down on hair-damaging blow drying and on your drying time. Reduces risk of split ends. Wraps easily in a turban.
  • ★ HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS AVAILABLE - Advanced Premium Microfiber made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. Durable, Hypoallergenic, Antibacterial, gentle to skin, very soft, non sticky feeling and will not have an odor as general microfiber do
  • ★ SAVE YOUR TIME - Slim, lightweight and super compact makes trips and daily life more efficient by saving your time and space. Fast dry towel specially designed for multiple uses daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...