Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Libian Women's Jr Plus Sized Bolero Shrug Review



I don't think I'm considered a plus size because I normally wear size small borderline medium tops. I'm 5'3" and 137 lbs. You will be able to see how my shrug fit me in the picture. It's beautiful. The material is very soft and lovely but I am wearing the 1x size in my photo. These are made for juniors in mind but I'm a 29 year old woman. I have it in the white color. It's very comfortable and does have some wiggle room on it. I feel like the material is a little bit stretchy and can accommodate someone a little bigger than I am to have a very fitted look. The white is a little opaque but not too much. You can see dark colors under it such as my dark blue shirt in the picture. I think it's wonderful and I love it. #Libian




Made In USA by Libian
47% Polyester, 47% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Jr. Plus Sizes 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X not regular Plus!
Bust: 1X(35-37), 2X(37-39), 3X(39-41), 4X(41-43), 5X(43-45)
Length: 1X(13.5), 2X(14), 3X(14.5), 4X(15), 5X(15.5)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...