Thursday, April 23, 2015

Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle Review - Makes perfect infused lemonade, YUM!



This is my first time using an infuser bottle and I love it! I got the purple bottle. Not too crazy about water or flavoring water BUT I did want it to infuse fruits in lemonade. I just have to say that it was DELICIOUS! The brand of lemonade (Minute Maid)  I buy doesn't come in any other flavors except pink so I was happy to discover that this worked perfectly. I just used my yuckier strawberries that had bruises and cut them up to stick them in the infuser stick. I just let it sit for a few hours and shook it before opening it to pour it in a cup. Seriously, it was the best strawberry lemonade I ever had. There was no leaks at all while using this which delighted me. I offered a drink to my skeptical and picky boyfriend. He LOVED it and asked for a second cup with dinner. I'm so thrilled with this product. I also am digging the little drawstring bag it came with which I will be using to store things while taking outdoor walks. I think everyone should have their own infusion bottle for home use. #liveinfinitely

  • ✦SAVE MONEY & CALORIES - By using our infuser water bottle you not only have found a delicious alternative to achieving your daily intake of water, but you're also saving money with an eco-friendly and reusable infusion water bottle!
  • ✦INFUSE EVERY DROP - With the infusion basket sitting on the bottom, you can enjoy your drink without worrying about not infusing your fruit when it lowers below the infuser. Even when almost empty the design allows the fruit to infuse until you savor every last sip! Designed with the finest TRITAN material, they ensure a top quality water infuser that is FDA approved, BPA free, leak proof and dishwasher safe
  • ✦STAY HEALTY - Fruit infused water provides an exceptional alternative to artificial flavoring. The options to customize your fruit water are endless; combine watermelons, kiwis, strawberries, lemons and more! Infusion tumbler can be refilled all day using the same fruit
  • ✦VERSATILE - Use for more than just fruit! Perfect tea tumbler to take your favorite iced tea on the go, removable infusion basket to create the perfect sports water bottle, or bring the fun to any situation and use as your personal vodka infuser

You can buy your own Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/infuser-water-bottle-completely-free-sports/dp/b00uckbnhw/ref=sr_1_46?ie=utf8&qid=1428974134&sr=8-46&keywords=infuser+water+bottle

Check out their website here: http://www.liveinfinitely.com/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...