Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ink Print Art Gorgeous 4 Piece Wall Art Set, Unframed, 8 x 10 Inches Each Review



I think these prints are really cute and match well in my bedroom. They come packed well so you don't have to worry about them arriving bent. I decided to put these off to the right off my mirror over my dresser. I do think they are a tad bit expensive being that they don't come framed. I wouldn't have minded them even being in a cheap black frame from the dollar store to make them readily hang-able. Oh well. I decided to attach the prints onto black card stock to make them pop a bit more. I just attached them safely to my wall with sticky tack (I rent and don't want to put holes in the wall). The cursive front, pastel pink flowers with the black and white stripes just goes perfectly together. I'm happy with it and thrilled to put some " Good Vibes " into my sleeping area and work space. I was provided a free sample in return for my honest opinions and observations on this product. All opinions are my own. #inkprintart

You can buy your own set of Art Prints here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00vh6ekck


Yes, I do have a bunch of things on top of my dresser lol. I love all my creams, serums, oils and makeup products. I also did not align the prints evenly on purpose. I like it off centered and also it leaves some space for a possible cursive writing/picture decal later on to accompany it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...