Saturday, April 4, 2015

Slumber Fit Review - Sleep Aid



It's tough to fall asleep a lot of the time for myself. I get restless legs and arms from time to time. I usually sparingly take straight up melatonin but I hate it because it leaves me feeling terrible the next morning and makes me oversleep. Slumber Fit has just been an absolute dream! The pills are really easy to swallow and has all the right ingredients to get me relaxed quickly. I can fall asleep and wake up feeling refreshed the next morning. This is my new favorite sleep aid and I would wholeheartedly recommend it.  #slumberfit

 Ingredients
Magnesium, L-Theanine, GABA, Phellodendron Root, Mucuna Pruriens, 5-HTP, Melatonin

You can buy your own bottle of Slumber Fit here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/All-natural-Melatonin-Non-habit-forming-two-supply-Order/dp/B00TY0LEI4/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1428205820&sr=1-3&keywords=slumber+fit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...