Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kitty Shack - 2 in 1 Cat Tube Mat and Bed



I'm always looking for a new bed or toy for my cats. I got to review this awesome tunnel/mat thing called the Kitty Shack. It's pretty awesome. I actually just got rid of a large beat up cat tree and was looking for something smaller like this for the cats. You think your cats would appreciate a large cat tree but sometimes its just the simpler things that make them happy.

So this tube is made of high quality materials. It looks pretty comfortable. I laid this thing out as a tube and my cats just kept poking their heads around it. They didn't want to walk through it at all but were so interested. I think they thought it might have been a cat cage or something lol. My striped kitty actually ran through quickly once. I unzipped the kitty shack into a mat and that's when the fun began. They both wanted to check it out and lay on it. They don't really care for one another so my black kitty ran off.

Anyway, the mat sits in the kitty room now and they both love to just take turns laying on it. It's the black cats favorite spot to lay now if the bed isn't available. Not all cats will be afraid of the tunnel so I think it's worth a shot. It's not a bad price so it's worth it even if it's just a cat bed indefinitely.

We love the Kitty Shack!

You can buy your own Kitty Shack on Amazon by clicking here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZP6HS6S?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0




1 comment:

  1. Looks easily transportable as well, which is nice and it does look comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...