Monday, June 1, 2015

GlassesShop.com , Cute & Affordable Prescription Glasses Review



How cute are these glasses? I got the amazing opportunity to try out these prescription glasses from GlassesShop.com. They are called the Sebastian in Red. I'll go more into depth on these glasses in a minute. I just wanted to say that you don't have to be afraid to order prescription glasses online with the fear of them not coming in exactly how it's supposed to be. I have a really strong prescription so I was a little worried but that all changed after I tried them on. My prescription is OD -8.50 OS -9.00 so I'm pretty blind without my glasses. I also was scared it was going to be super thick but it seems like they are just fine aesthetically. You know what? These glasses are also a whole lot cheaper to order as well. You will save so much money doing it this way. I wish I would have known about this before I shelled out about $250 at Sears Optical for my current glasses.


Anyway, the Sebastian glasses are so comfortable to wear. My other glasses are constantly sliding off my face but these stay right on my face. The frames are also quite flexible so I don't have to worry about them breaking. I have gotten so many compliments on them already. The little cross on both sides are pretty neat.

They actually do come in different style other than the red as shown below. I'd so rock any of those styles.




I honestly just adore these cheap prescription glasses. They have a good fit for my face and the color goes well with anything. The glasses came with a case and a cleaning cloth to keep them looking their best.

Another great aspect of this site is that they do offer cheap prescription sunglasses as well. I think I look terrible in sunglasses so I'll pass on that one but sunglasses look really great on many people.


Anyway, if you liked the glasses I am wearing you can buy them here with or without prescription : http://www.glassesshop.com/eyeglasses/fp0679

Be sure to also check out their best sellers here: http://www.glassesshop.com/bestsellers?sort=price_asc


Any questions/comments? Feel free to let me know, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing i like more than a good deal, the website had a ton of more glasses and sun glasses for affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...