This kitchen scale is really sleek and nice looking in my kitchen. It's very lightweight and uses 2 AAA batteries which are conveniently included. There's a clock you can set on the scale along with a kitchen timer for cooking foods. It will beep once it hits 0. You can measure various liquids and it lets you choose from either milk or water measurements. What's also cool is the scale can measure temperature around itself. I'm only nitpicking one thing about it. The measurements seem to be off by a few ounces which is weird. I compared my old scale with this one measuring the same thing and saw how it was a bit off. I still love the scale and think it's beautiful but I wish it was just a tad more accurate. The LCD screen is very easy to read and everything else was perfect.
- Uniquely designed wide tempered glass platform provides an oversized weighing area coupled to 4 high-precision GFX sensors (accurately weighs 0.4 oz to 11 lbs or 1 g to 5000 g).
- ncludes a kitchen alarm, timer, real-time clock and temperature sensor.
- Features 4 easy-touch buttons for effortless operation.
- Precision Tare feature instantly calculates the net weight of the ingredients.
- Large high-contrast blue backlit LCD screen displays weights in lb, oz, g, fl.oz., and ml.
You can buy your own Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale here : http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005MR8UKI?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0