Monday, June 8, 2015

BriaUSA Multi-Purpose Velvet Suit Hangers Set of 10 Pink Notched Shoulders & Swivel Hooks -Slim



These are the best hangers I have in my closet right now. I actually wanted to use them for my dresses because the straps seem to always slip down and fall. The beautiful and bright velvet material holds my dresses up and it's easy to spot them in my closet. You can trust these hangers to hold up delicate pieces of clothing as well. The hangers are really long so they also work well for large coats. I only had one small problem which was one of the hangers missing a hook which made it useless so I had to throw it away. All of the other 9 hangers were intact so I didn't mind. It's a great value for your money and will hold everything you need aesthetically and comfortably. #BriaUSASuitHangers

  • 10 PCS PREMIUM QUALITY; slim construction saves space; your closet accommodates more clothes. Non-staining Pink finish.
  • NOTCHED SHOULDERS; prevents clothes from slipping, provide extra support for garments.
  • SWIVEL HOOKS; sturdy steel swiveling design attaches to the shoulders for easy maneuvering.
  • STURDY CONSTRUCTION; can hold and support most Suits, Jackets, shirts, Pants, Blouses, Dresses & more
  • MULTI-PURPOSE; great for hanging Suits, Jackets, Shirts, Pants, Blouses & Dresses. Backed by full money back guarantee

1 comment:

  1. hmm i dont use hangars because i have been banished to the realm of my dresser, i usually just throw all my stuff in the dresser anyways so i dont think i will need these, but my wifey would probably like these

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...