Sunday, June 7, 2015

Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Mission



Just wanted to do a quick little post on my experience with the new Fresh Spring Flowers scent from Snuggle. I honestly usually don't use fabric softener. I tend to throw fabric dryer sheets in the dryer at the laundromat. I have purchased a new mini washing machine not too long ago. I didn't need to go to the laundromat anymore BUT I didn't have a dryer anymore because I would be hanging the clothing outside to dry. I needed a way to get my clothes fresh smelling.

In comes this Snuggle fabric softener from Snuggle that I got to try for free. I kind of just take a little bit in the cap and pour it in at the beginning of the cycle. The fresh floral scent is so strong but in a good way. I could smell the wet clothing as I pulled them out to transfer them to the yard for hanging. When I put them away I could still smell the wonderful scent which was lovely. You know what's also cool? I hang undies and socks around the house to dry and my house smelled so wonderful while they were drying. My clothes are soft and just a pleasure to pull out the drawers now. This fabric softener makes me so happy and I am glad I got to try it out.

Where can you find this Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers scented variety? You could probably find it at Walmart or Target. I got mine at Walmart. Good luck and I hope you decide to try this out.

  • Download this cute printable picture for your kids to color in 
http://storage.pardot.com/35752/84740/snuggleSpringColoringPage_030915_v2.jpg


**You want a fabric softener that has the special softness and freshness your family loves.
Introducing the new Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers scent – a scent that will keep your fabrics smelling fresh and feeling comfortable, perfect for more Snuggle-up moments.

Fresh Release scent droplets add that extra touch to your family’s laundry, keeping clothes looking, smelling, and feeling so irresistible.


1 comment:

  1. i always enjoy a snuggle and have used snuggle before over the years and always been decent, will have to try to see if its better than my current fabric softener.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...