Monday, June 8, 2015

ORGANIC Pest Repellent Review By Eco Defense Review



I get crazy amounts of large ants, small ants, flies and spiders all around my home. They seem to like to make their way into my home as well if they can secure a passage. There are lots of nooks and crannies that I should seal up but instead I chose to use this natural pest repellent. I do have a bunch of feral/outdoor kitties running around so I'm always careful as to not poison them with harmful chemicals. This pest repellent is natural and is basically castor oil, water and other inert ingredients to form the spray. Is there a smell to this? I can kind of smell something but it's not bothersome. I guess it's what castor oil smells like. It's basically oil so don't go crazy spraying this stuff in the middle of your kitchen floor or furniture because it will leave a residue. I just use this outside on the corners and linings of the ground level to the house. When I started spraying this stuff I started seeing a bunch of creepy crawlies running away from it. I did manage to spray it on a large ant crawling across the porch steps and it died. Bugs do not want to be around this stuff and looks like if you spray them directly it will kill them within a few seconds. I'm happy with this repellent because it keeps the nasty bugs out and away from my home which is a big plus. I don't think I can ever go back to chemical filled poison sprays. I love this stuff! #ecodefense


  • NATURALLY ELIMINATE PESTS FOR GOOD - All Natural Organic formula safely repels pests both in your home and around your house. Does not contain foul smelling ingredients typically used in "Natural" repellent products. Sprays easily and does not leave behind smells or residue.
  • REPELS ALL KINDS OF PESTS - Specifically formulated to repel all types of pests including; Rats, Rabbits, Deer, Moles, Gophers, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Bats, Chipmunks, Birds, and many others causing problems to your home and property. Eco Defense is the most Natural and effective Pest & Animal Repellent on the market.
  • USE ANYWHERE - Can be used both indoors and outdoors. Safely spray in cupboards, attics, basements or anywhere pests may be invading your home. Can be diluted to last twice as long or sprayed directly in problem areas containing heavy infestations. Use Outdoors anywhere around your yard and home. Works faster and more effectively then Electronic or Ultrasonic Repellers.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY AND SAFE - No harsh chemicals, traps, or poisons used here. Keeps pests away without having cleaning up trapped and poisoned rodents. Eco Defense can be sprayed in all areas of your home and without worry. Eco Defense uses 100% Natural & Organic Pest Control Ingredients that are safe for you and your family. Can even be sprayed directly on vegetation without harming your plants or your body. Finally keep rabbits, moles, and deer out of your garden for good.
 You can buy your own bottle of natural pest repellent here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OGOC70W?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if it works on people? i like this for a couple reasons, one, i love nature, two i like my veggies without the extra flavor of pesticides (which is a acquired taste), and of course don't want kids around that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...