I have been getting great use out of this waterproof sheet. It will simply cover a portion of the mattress on the right spot you need it for. Right now, I am using it for my 11 years old's bed. She's going through body changes right now and needed something to cover up her mattress under her bottom. So far it has worked very well. I actually didn't even tell her it was there so she doesn't know at all and she hasn't said anything to me about it. I'm not sure if she can feel it or not. She hasn't complained so far so it's very discreet. I'm happy with it and just check it every day that she's on her monthly period. It's very easy to clean and doesn't leak through at all. Fantastic! #MATTRESSPAD
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Four layer protection: soft quilted cotton/polyester surface, soft polyester fiberfill layer, super absorbent high density inner layer, and a vinyl waterproof non slip barrier
- Goes over the the sheet to protect mattress and sheets from moisture and staining.
- The sheet are generously oversized at 34 inch wide by 52 inch long to provide maximum protection.
- Machine washable. Tumble dry on low heat. Best to wash before first use.
- Material: Top layer - 50% cotton 50% polyester. Soaker - 80% polyester 20% rayon. Waterproof lining - 100%polyester backed polyurethane (PUL).
You can buy your own mattress pad protector here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y1C8B22?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0