Monday, September 21, 2015

Azio Vision Backlit Wireless Keyboard (KB506W)


I thought this keyboard in general was pretty decent. It had a lot of positives but also had a couple of cons which didn't make me think it was perfect. I generally am not crazy about wireless keyboards because of the fact that all the keystrokes won't go through 100% of the time. I am a pretty good typist and I find letters missing here and there with wireless boards. Anyway, this keyboard was really easy to set up. All I had to do was plug it in appropriately ( I like to keep things wired in when possible) and put in the wireless piece in another usb. The wire for this keyboard is to recharge the battery inside of it. I LOVE the gigantic letters all over the keyboard but honestly I don't need them because I can type without looking down by now. The blue back light on the keyboard is pretty awesome looking and I feel like it's bright enough if not too bright sometimes. Luckily, you can change the brightness with the dial on the upper right of the board. I was bothered by it constantly turning off quickly when I wasn't typing so I just turned it off. I do wish it would just stay on though. The palm and wrist wrest at the bottom of the keyboard is pretty awesome. I found it very comfortable for my hands. I also love all the quick shortcuts up at the top of the keyboard. It's a near solid keyboard and the only thing I have to say is just the wireless connection isn't perfect enough for me which is a big no no for a seamless gaming experience. I was a bit annoyed while typing to teammates and having to constantly fix my "typos". It's decent but I am not in love with it.



  • Easy to see large print keys. 2x Larger than conventional keyboards.
  • Blue color backlight with adjustable brightness.
  • Dedicated internet, multimedia, and calculator hotkeys.
  • 2.4GHz RF wireless connection.
  • Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 2 weeks of use.
  • Operating Distance: Up to 30 ft.
 
You can buy the Azio Vision Backlit Wireless Keyboard here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UOYQ9W0?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...