Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Beautiful Scarves: Black, White & Grey Check Scarf



This scarf is extremely soft and has a great classy pattern on it. It's presented in a nice little box which would be perfect to wrap up for gift giving. It has a really nice length on it and is comfortable around my neck. I know it says Men's scarf but I am a woman and have been using it. It's honestly unisex and can work for both genders. You can wear it in so many different ways but do take note one side of it is darker which is intended as the right side up. There was only one thing that bothered me and it was the tag at the bottom of it with the website name on it. I found that to be a little tacky so I carefully removed it and it looks perfect now. Man or woman, I think this would make a fantastic gift!

  • Classic, Super Soft Mens Winter Scarf
  • Beautiful Black, Grey and White Check Patterned Scarf
  • Perfect fashion accessory all year round
  • Makes a great gift for all occasions



You can buy your own scarf here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010EIDZEA?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...