Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan, Red, 24-Cup Review



I got the opportunity to try out this silicone mini muffin pan from Grazia. I actually did not have a muffin pan in my kitchen arsenal so this was awesome to get. I really like the red color as it matches with my Kitchen Aid accessories. I love how many open spaces there is as well to put batter in.

I do not personally make muffins a whole lot but I am always baking brownies. I actually might decide to make corn muffins every now and then as well. I wanted to experiment using this product with a box of brownie mix.


The pan itself is made out of silicone which is kind of rubbery feeling. I think the whole purpose of this is so that the muffins or brownies pop out easily. It also will be easier to clean than a metal pan.


So what I did was grease every little part with butter. I'm sure this would be so much easier to do with some cooking spray or even melted butter and a cooking brush.


I got all the brownie batter into the compartments on the pan. It actually was a little annoying to do. I did it with a big spoon and the batter would drizzle all between the spaces (which i cleaned up with a paper towel). I think the best thing you could do is get one of those pastry devices where you pour your batter into it and it squeezes it out a small opening like a pen. It would make less of a mess and be more precise.


Okay so I put them all in at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. I ate one as you can see. They turned out delicious but I think I should have left them in for about 10 more minutes. Some of them were a little under done. I liked the fudgyness of it though.


Just showing you how easy it was to pop them out. I love this pan so much. It cleanly lifts it out and you don't have to worry about anything being left behind getting wasted.


Seeing how easy it was to bake with this pan now I am going to start looking at buying more silicone baking dishes. It was really easy to clean afterwards too. I hate how cruddy metal pans start to look after a while and how dirt and grease sticks to it so easily. This will be perfect for everything. Thank you Grazia for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of Silicone kitchen products. #muffinpans #muffins #baking

You can BUY your own Grazia silicone mini muffin pan on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00d6vfuvy/ref=twister_b00lfol02c



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...