Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer in shade of Wheat Review



So I got the opportunity to try out this concealer by Ageless Derma. I have a few cover up creams in my beauty stash that I use every now and then. I do get redness around my nose and above my lip area that I like to cover up when I am going somewhere special. I also try to cover up the darkness under my eyes that never seem to want to go away..ever. (UGH) I also feel like I am experiencing that tired look now more than ever because seasonal allergies has hit me hard this year. I have been suffering daily from this. I don't like to pile on the makeup because it just doesn't feel good on my face and I try to look as natural as possible. I feel like a woman can be most beautiful when just being herself.

Anyway, in came this cute tiny black box. It's really so adorable. I love this packaging.


Here it is out of the box in my hands so you can get a grasp at the size of the product. It's like the perfect size to carry around in your purse with you for a quick touch up.



I really recommend having a good brush to apply concealer. Sometimes I am even guilty of smudging with my fingers around my nose edges but especially for your under eye area what you want to do is take a brush and kind of go in like a V type of stroke. I use my expert concealer brush for this task. The formula is smooth, creamy and applies perfectly. I also like that this is free of parabens.


Excuse the terrible before picture. I have just been suffering from bad seasonal allergies lately and I look beat but it's a very good example of what Ageless Derma Camoufleur can do for your face. As you can see it covered up my dark circles and irritated skin. It was just irritation from my allergies don't worry. I just put on some eyeliner and lip gloss. Nothing beats a fresh clean look and Ageless Derma will do that for you. Not sure what color would be best for your skin color? Try to go for something lighter than what you would go with. To me the color Fair looked like the lightest but the wheat looked like it had more of a hint of color from there which is why I chose to go with it.  It's good for your skin and it has Vitamin A, E and apple extracts so I hope you decide to try it! #Mineralmakeup


The results speak for itself. I hope you enjoyed checking out my review!

You can BUY your own Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer here: http://www.agelessderma.com/camoufleur-concealer.aspx

You can follow them on their social media pages below: 

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ageless-Derma/375714569139607

Twitter - https://twitter.com/AgelessDerma

YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_rfEBzfXAA0b8ccer470Q

Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/3197998?trk=companies_home_ycp_see_cp_ageless-derma

Google + - https://plus.google.com/u/0/104605428922848538256/posts/p/pub



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...