Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt for Face & Body - 100% Natural - Review



I got to try this product from Adovia called sulfur soap. I honestly have never seen anything like this. The only skin product I have heard of with sulfur was an ointment made for rosacea that I had purchased for my boyfriend's facial redness. That ointment did smell pretty bad but it worked a little bit. So when I opened up the box I was expecting the same bad smell but was pleasantly surprised by the clean scent.

Sulfur has several potential uses for skin health. Dermatologists sometimes recommend topical sulfur ointments for treating acne, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, eczema and dandruff. You might also use sulfur topically to help treat warts, pityriasis versicolor or skin discoloration, hair-follicle infections and shingles.


The bar of sulfur soap has pretty good lather. I made sure to work it in around my face and a terrible little dry spot on my foot which I call my lichenified skin spot. That spot of dry skin will never go in but I can at least help moisturize it and keep it smooth. I think the bar of sulfur soap worked pretty well to keep my skin moisturized. I really do like that there is dead sea minerals also included in this soap. It just has all the perfect ingredients working together to make my skin feel and look cleaner. I usually get some oiliness to my face..especially my forehead and cheek area. I'm so glad to have this product to help combat that problem.There are many sulfur soaps out there with varying prices but I take my skin seriously and I really do trust the Adovia brand wholeheartedly. #adovia #sulfur #soap #deadseaminerals

You can buy your own Adovia Sulfur Soap Bar on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Sulfur-Soap-Dead-Salt-Face/dp/B00MG962AA/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...