Monday, September 15, 2014

John Paul Pet Tea Tree Grooming Set, Tea Tree Shampoo, Tea Tree Conditioning Spray, Full Body & Paw Bath Wipes 3-Pack Review



I was so happy to get the opportunity to review some items for the John Paul Pet product company. I looked at the bottle and immediately recognized that it looked like John Mitchell hair products and then confirmed it is by the same company. I was thrilled by this because I know John Mitchell hair products are really high quality salon products that work well for people so why not apply the same type of factor to our beloved pets?


There are three products in this Tea Tree Pack. Healthy Paws Full Body & Paw Bath Wipes, Tea Tree Shampoo and Tea Tree Conditioning Spray. I love how all these products are cruelty free and tested on humans first. I actually always use it on my own skin before using it on my pets anyway. I do just want to say that people should never use 100% tea tree oil on their pets. It CAN be toxic to your pet at those levels. John Paul has diluted their pet products so that it can be safe for your pet to use.


The wipes container has a wonderful little inner seal that has a hole you stick the wipe up through so it can be pulled up and out easily.



My other cat Peeper booked it by the way. She did not want to have any part in this lol. She is the one with yucky goopy eyes though which these wipes would be good for. I'm not sure why but I seem to find its a big problem in black cats. Rusty doesn't have goopy eye problem though. He's reluctantly letting me wipe his fur down. These wipes are great to wipe cats back ends especially if they are plumper cats. Peeper is a bigger cat and often experiences what I call , " Cheese Doodle smell" . It's not pleasant so I will be using the wipes on her back end since she can't reach to wash it herself.


Here's my other favorite part of the John Paul Pet pack. After I wipe kitty down I will give him a good spray with this and brush him with my fingers to distribute it around his fur. It leaves him looking gorgeous and smelling fresh when it dries off. Of course, he does hate me for spraying this on him so I need to kind of hold him down. I feel all your pain other cat parents out there...it's really tough to keep kitty groomed properly at home but this triple pack of products can really help you out.


At this point, Rusty booked it out the kitchen after I used the conditioning spray on him. I don't really shampoo the cats unless I really have to. No one is experiencing any bad skin conditions right now or is romping around outside so they stay pretty clean for the most part. I do like how the shampoo is clear. It makes me feel like the shampoo is more natural and safer for pet use. I did want to experiment with the power of the shampoo's cleaning factor so I decided to see what it would do for my greasy stove.




Kind of embarrassing but this is nasty grease that's been stuck on the top part of my stove that is really hard to wipe out unless I have a Mr. Clean eraser or something.

It didn't make it spotless but it sure did cut down a bunch of the grease and dirt that was on there. I actually was totally impressed with its cleaning properties. You can be sure if your dog has been rolling around in the mud and dirt this tea tree shampoo will gently lift off all that dirt.

I really love this triple pack of items. I think this would be perfect for people who have pets with current skin issues more importantly. These products are made to soothe your pets irritated skin and help them heal up properly without using super harsh chemicals.

What's great is you can buy this triple pack easily on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/John-Paul-Pet-Grooming-3-Pack/dp/B0054C5F7W/ref=sr_1_19?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1410808030&sr=1-19

At $19.84 for everything you get it's a great deal! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to try out this wonderful trio of products for your own pets...I know you will love it like I did.

You can visit their website here to learn about their other pet products http://www.johnpaulpet.com



I want to thank John Paul Pet company for allowing me the opportunity to review this pack of products for free in return for my honest opinion. It was a pleasure getting to try something so wonderful for my kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...