Saturday, September 20, 2014

[Apple MFI Certified] AYL® 8-Pin Lightning to USB Cable (6 Feet / 1.8 Meter) - Made For iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 / iPad Air / iPad Mini, iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation and iPod nano 7th generation - OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT Review




I was really excited to try this out for my own iPod device but I found out it didn't support my older version so I had mailed the cable over to my sister who has an iPad device that uses this type of wire. I think everyone is pretty much familiar with the regular wires that come with your devices. These standard wires that come with them can be very short. Even now...my wire that I have that came with my iPod is already ripped up at the top part of it.




My sister could not express enough how much she loved this AYL wire I sent over to her. She loved the length of it because she could lay in her bed comfortably with it while it was still charging in the wall. You can see the difference between the two in the picture above. The AYL wire is more durable because of the thickness of the wire. Look at how flimsy the standard wire is. I don't want to knock Apple but it's just very apparent and from experience I already have two ripped wires from wear and tear. I really think anyone with Apple products should always buy a couple more charging cables for them and these are the ones to get!  #AYLAppleCetifiedLightningcable



You can BUY your own AYL wire on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ix2vgfa





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...