Friday, September 26, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



I was so excited to try this microfiber hair towel from Luxe Beauty. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it because I know how wonderful microfiber feels because I have a microfiber couch that you can't help but just sink into. As soon as I put my hands on it I was thrilled. The material is extremely soft. I wanted to be enveloped into the whole thing if I could and thought that it would be great if this was a full sized towel.


I used it to dry my hair after my shower and then I wrapped my hair in it for it to try to dry completely. I went on about my skin care routine and getting dressed. When I unraveled my hair it was almost completely dry. I also noticed that my hair was not as frizzy as it usually is. I even got a compliment on my hair later on that day in a family gathering confirming that it looked better than usual. The gentle fabric is perfect for hair drying.



I'm very happy with this hair towel and will continue using it to dry my hair efficiently. Try it and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. This will be the softest towel you will ever experience! #LuxeBeautyEssentialsMicrofiberHairTowel


You can BUY your own Luxe Beauty microfiber hair towel here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00n74x1u2




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...