Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer Review




I got to try this cotton ball and swab organizer by Epica. Before I was using this I was using baby food jars to store my cotton balls and swabs. I had the jars in the back of my bathroom cabinet so they weren't really accessible. I love how high quality this organizer is. It's not made of glass but a hard acrylic that looks like glass. The lid itself comes completely off when you need to access your items inside. I think the organizer is very spacious and easy to place anywhere while making the area look good. It's easy to clean if you need to clean the inside or outside of it.



Now that my organizer is in place I have seen more use of the cotton swabs and cotton balls. I think it fits nicely in the shelf on my wall cabinet and looks great too. You can pretty much put anything you want in here which is cool. If you wanted to put mini soap bars or even decor like shells on one side that would be cute. For now, I think its best to use it how its meant for with the cotton swabs and cotton balls. #cotton #organizer #Bathroom


You can BUY your own Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nmrovs0




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...