Thursday, September 4, 2014

Insta Natural Facial Oil Cleanser + Eye Makeup Remover Review



I got the chance to try out this deep cleansing facial oil from Insta Natural. It's really good for your skin but the main reason I wanted this was for cleaning my makeup brushes. I'm pretty content with my facial wipes for my skin and makeup removing purposes. This oil is just great for brushes because you can't get that deep cleaning action with a wipe for that. This oil is natural, organic and contains jojoba oil, olive oil, essential oils, tamanu oil, hemp oil and more.


The product has a convenient pump top to distribute the oil on your fingers or the brushes themself easily. I would not recommend doing this over a nice chair like I am doing lol. I just broke off a piece of aluminum foil and has Q-tips on hand.


This is my concealer brush and as you can see its full of concealer product in it.


Here's the oil on the brush. I put just like 2 pumps of it on the brush. I then used the Q-tips to spread it through the brush hairs. After I made sure the oil was spread through properly I then took a tissue and rubbed off the makeup gently.


Here's how both sides of the brush looked afterward. I think it worked out pretty well. The brush hairs feel so soft and smell nice. The smell kind of smells citrus-like to me.  I love this oil and will continue to use it clean my makeup brushes. Brushes can be expensive so great care has to be taken with them to keep their life long. InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund. You've got nothing to lose! #InstaNatural #makeupremover #beauty

You can BUY your own bottle of InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser + makeup remover on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mgxv2is


Follow InstaNatural on FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/instanaturalcompany 

 


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. The after photo looks much better, thanks for the awesome review. I'm going to check it out ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...