Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Priority Chef Knife Sharpener - Best Sharpener for Knives Review



I got to try out this knife sharpener from Priority Chef. I really did need this because I have had the same large knife for over 4 years and it is so dull. I really need to saw back and forth when I am cutting pieces of meat.


There are two sides for your sharpening purposes. These are the two stages you go through to make your dull knife as good as when you first got it. My knife really needed work so I started out on the coarse side. Honestly, I couldn't really understand the directions so I just did it my own way. What I did was hold my knife and put that edge closest to my hand down on it and pulled it back towards me so it goes all the way to the tip. I left it up and repeat the process. After I was satisfied I placed it on the Fine side and did the same thing.



So onto the results. My knife is really sharp now. I was cutting chicken breasts up for dinner and they were really huge thick pieces. The knife went right through it like butter. I really was amazed at how easily my knife was cutting through now. I'm so in love with this knife sharpener now. I will use it on some of my other knives now that I know how well it works. Holding the handle was pretty easy as well and it does recommend putting it down on the table to sharpen. I'm a rebel so I just held mine up in the air away from me. It worked either way.  I would recommend this for anyone looking to revive their old large cutting knives. Knives can be expensive so this is a great way to extend its life. Plus, it really looks great in any kitchen with its sleek black and stainless steel design. #prioritychef

You can BUY your own Knife Sharpener here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/knife-sharpener-professional-sharpeners-satisfaction/dp/b00ld196eq/ie=utf8?m=a1h5uw6mi3hco6&keywords=knife+sharpener



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...