Thursday, September 25, 2014

Will's General Super Hair Growth Review



There has been so much buzz about the internet promoting Hair and nail growth products that I wanted to try one for myself. I've been using this brand called Will's General for about 1 week and a half now and already have seen some results. Let me just explain a little more on the contents of the product itself and how it works.

This product is packed with tons of vitamins. But the one main ingredient you should see in all products like this is Biotin. Biotin encourages the production of protein for nail growth when absorbed in the core of the nail bed, where the cells are generated. It also stimulates new hair growth and promotes healthier texture by protecting against dryness, scalp flaking and increasing elasticity of the hair’s cortex to prevent breakage.

I'm not going to lie that my eyes grew wide when I got my first pill out of the bottle. I am really bad at swallowing pills and I thought I couldn't do it. I mean they look HUGE. I also prefer pills to be gel capped. I did, however, decide to move on and try to swallow it anyway. It's not that bad and I am able to swallow it after a few seconds of assuring myself its smooth. They do smell a little vitamin-y if that's even a word lol. I would suggest swallowing them quick. You have to take 3 pills a day. I have only been taking 1 pill a day and it still worked so if you were to follow the directions all the way through I am sure you will see more drastic results. I just take a whole bunch of other vitamins and pills so I didn't want to mix more than I should be. These pills are kind of like the mother of all multi-vitamins that I have ever seen. 


My nails are usually cut down really short to the nubs. This is what happened in only that week and half. My nails grew strong and long with just 1 pill a day. I know it says hair formula but the stuff in here will also work for your nails. I have noticed only minimal hair growth for now. My hair already naturally grows quick though so I pretty much just noticed the strength of these pills in my nail growth. This formula is all natural which is great. I'm looking forward to finishing the bottle and hopefully seeing a couple of inches added to my hair length within 3 months from now. I'm very satisfied with it so far. #willsgeneral

You can BUY Will's General Super Hair Growth on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/vitamins-supports-stimulate-production-nutrient/dp/b00ijhjia4/


Follow Will's General on Twitter: https://twitter.com/willsgeneralw

Follow Will's General on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/willsgeneral




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...