Thursday, September 18, 2014

Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate, with Caffeine, L'Carnitine, CoQ10, Algae+; 25 Best Cellulite Fighting ingredients, 5oz Review



So when I saw this product I knew I just had to try it out for myself. The back of my upper thighs are not what they used to be and so I'll jump on anything that says it can help smooth things out. So you use this product preferably two hours after eating or one hour before meal. (Your body will only burn fat when it has none in the bloodstream.) This product creates slight "sauna" effect that may cause you to sweat more on the areas where the product was applied. NuElle contains a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy and many others.
 

I had my boyfriend rub this product on the back part of my thighs for like a week straight and I would constantly ask him if he saw any difference. He did tell me that it looked smoother but it wasn't completely smoothed out. I think its unrealistic for my to expect some sort of plastic surgery type results but I can live with it looking better in only 1 week. I'm sure with regular use I can get myself some wonderful results. I also did start to rub this on my belly to see if it would go down and it kind of worked but I really did see the difference more on my thighs. I think you should use this for at least 3 weeks to see really good results. I will probably just keep using the bottle until its finished though.

This cream really does work making your skin feel tighter and more toned. The bottle size is pretty good and the price is not that bad compared to a bunch of similar creams I have seen around that does the same thing. The cream itself has a nice scent and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. It doesn't leave me with any sticky feeling either. I do like the pump up top because it makes it easy to distribute the product in a clean manner. I don't like tubes because they can be messy and you can waste a lot of the product that can't be squeezed out properly. They have a Money back guarantee. No questions asked policy so what do you have to lose? Try it out for yourself and smooth out that cellulite. #NuElle

 You can BUY your own bottle of Nuelle here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b003ujhsui

Visit Arganic LLC Website here: http://www.sweetsationtherapy.com/

Here's a list of the ingredients in the product:
Ingredients
Purified Water, Organic Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Organic Beeswax, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Pinus Pinaster (Pine Essential Oil), CoQ10, Betula Alba (Birch) Essential Oil, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Essential Oil, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Ruscus Accileatus (Butcher's Broom), Coffea Arabica (Caffeine), Organic Cola Nitida (Kola Nut), Organic Capsicum Annuum var. Aannuum (Cayenne), Organic Juniperus Communis (Juniper), Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, L'Carnitine, Organic Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwack), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Organic Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut), Organic Cinnamomum Aromaticum (Cinnamon), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen Essential Oil), Organic Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat's Claw), Organic Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Caviar Extract, Cymbopogan Flexuosus (Lemongrass Essential Oil), Organic Joeniculum Vulgare (Fennel), Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Seaweed Extract (Algae), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum Essential Oil), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu Oil), Organic Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil), Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed Oil), Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil), Allantoin, Organic Arnica Montana (Arnica) flower extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...