Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flexible Cell Phone Universal Car Mount , IPhone holder SiliGuy Review Promotion Review



I got to try out this flexible cell phone holder. I thought the design of this little guy was so awesome. The material its made of is very soft to the touch but sturdy rubber. The inside is like a flexible metal so it won't break on you. The sky is the limit on its use basically. You can bend it in so many positions. I'm actually having it in a sitting position right now hanging off of my desk drawer and its holding my water bottle.  This can conform to any shape so you can use it on any type of phone or mini tablet.

The hook is pretty big so you can hang it off of a bunch of things. I can easily have it hold my ipod and hook it onto my belt strap on my pants so i can listen to music while I cook in the kitchen. The hook is even bendable so you can experiment with positions on there too.  The SiliGuy is holding an iphone here but like I said the possibilities are endless. I've never seen another device holder like this and I really like it a lot. This would also be great to use in a car to hold up your device if you use it for GPS purposes. This is truly such an innovative device and it would definitely make a great gift to others for Christmas time.  #carmount #iphone

Check out their site here http://innovativedesign101.com/

You can BUY your own SiliGuy on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L3NJK18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is so cool! I have to check it out. I'm going to share this great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nesca.. You are so right...How cute is this little fella :) - Nicol Bowers, nicole@nicoleschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...