Saturday, September 13, 2014

Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim Review



This is the second time I'm trying out a moisturizer. This one from Foxbrim is a little different from my other one. My other moisturizer has dead sea minerals in it and is probably a bit more expensive. This one smells mostly like aloe because the first main ingredient is organic aloe vera. Moisturizer is very good for people with dry skin. I dont have a big problem with dryness on my face but I do have a rough patch of skin on my foot which I try to keep moisturized so it doesn't get worse.



I do like the pump type for this moisturizer compared to my other container that is just a small round jar. It's easier to distribute. The moisturizer absorbs into the skin easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling which I do get a slight one from my other moisturizer. This is basically a two in one for people who are older and have worries about wrinkles. It will keep their skin looking moisturized, plump and younger. It should be apart of a daily skincare routine for sure. And who couldn't love that adorable Foxbrim logo? It's my favorite! Another thing to consider is that this moisturizer contains no additives or parabens. Retinols regenerative benefits help strengthen your skin's elasticity and boost collagen production. Unclog pores and reduce overall pore size. Clear acne and reduce redness. Lighten discoloration brought on by sun and environmental damage. #Foxbrim #moisturizer #retinol



You can buy your own bottle of Foxbrim anti-aging moisturizer on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MMER88O/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...