Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Insta Natural Argan Oil Hair Mask - Intensive Leave In Hair Conditioner With Organic Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, & Vitamin B5 - Deep Treatment Cream Review



I got the opportunity to try out this argan oil hair mask from Insta Natural. I was really interested to learn that I could use this product as a conditioner substitute so that's what I did which I will share my results with you in a little bit. This is pretty much a spa treatment for your hair. This is great especially if you color your hair , blow dry and hot iron it a lot. All that stuff can really wreak havoc on your hair.


The hair mask is really creamy and easy to work with. It pretty much feels like your regular conditioner you use when showering. The smell is so pleasant. It kind of smells orange like to me. The other hair masks I have had experience using usually smell minty so this was a nice change.

So what I did was take it in the shower with me. I shampooed my hair like usual and then I used this as a conditioner. The only difference is that I left this in my hair for like 10 minutes so I was careful not to get it more wet and continued on with my showering routine of washing and shaving while I waited. I then rinsed it out when it was time and my hair smelled so lovely. I put my hair up in a loose bun while I slept and took a picture the next morning to record my results.


Ta-DA! Here's my results from one use. You can really see how much shinier my hair looks overall. It just looks healthier after the treatment. I will definitely be using this conditioner at least once a week to keep my hair looking beautiful. I will also state that this will last a long while too. A little bit went a long way. Treat your hair to something special.#InstaNatural #Argan #hair #conditioner

You can BUY your own argan oil hair mask here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...