Sunday, August 31, 2014

Elite Gold Solutions BEST All Natural Sleep Aid, Pain Relief, Fight Heart Disease, Reduce Muscle Pain, Inflammation, and Aching Joints,Organic Tart Cherry Juice- Ultimate Antioxidant Vegetarian Organic Certified Review



I love products I can try that help with sleeping so I was all over this one. It's made by a company called Elite Gold Solutions. It's tart cherry juice. Now, I am a big lover of cherries all on its own but I never knew this stuff came in liquid form like this. So I had to do my research as always when I'm diving into something I don't know much about. Cherry juice is reputed to have several health benefits. Cherry juice is a natural way to find pain relief , fight heart disease and be a sleep aid. It all sounds wonderful right? It's pretty much the ultimate anti-oxidant.


I've tried this along with my son who always has sleep problems. I found this to work wonders! We took 2 tablespoons each. We both have to pause while taking it though. It is indeed quite tart. It's not a bad taste it just will take you a back. I like to just take it real quick kind of like a shot. You know kids are reluctant to take things they don't really like the taste of but even though my son kind of was squinty eyed about it he knew it worked so took it anyway. He even asked me the next day to have some before bed time.

The consistency of the product is liquid-y. You don't have to worry about it being super thick syrup. If I can relate the taste to something it probably gets close to pie filling but more tart. Anyway, this product is Made in the USA , USDA organic and gluten free. It also contains no sugar. As a mother I can totally recommend something like this to help your children sleep better at night. I know it will get good use here at home with mine. #tartcherryjuice #cherry #cherryjuice #sleepaid


You can buy your own bottle of Tart Cherry Juice on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00l7809yq




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...