Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice Brand - 100% Organic Pure Shea Butter - Raw & Unrefined Review



This is my second time trying out pure shea butter. I have tried many great products that came from Cleopatra's Choice like Adovia. I already trust the company as they have a good reputation with me. I do like the fact that this shea butter comes in a plastic container rather than a ziplock baggie. I just trust this one will stay safer. I actually might move my other shea butter into a tupperware container just to be sure it will keep well.


This shea butter seems like its more solid than the other one I have. Both were easy to use though. It smells great..nice and natural scent. Shea butter smells very peculiar...it's like nothing else. It almost looks good to eat for some reason to me lol. People do many different things with shea butter like making beauty products with it. I did make some body butter with my other shea butter I had but I need to get more containers to do that. For now, I used it in its pure form. All you have to do is scrape a little bit off and just let it melt down with your body heat. I really like to use it on my feet. I did try some on my legs but it just makes me feel too tacky and sticky. It made my feet look nice and moisturized. I think a lot of people neglect the way their feet look and it is just as important as keeping your hands looking nice as well. Shea butter is also great for any dry skin spots, stretch marks, Eczema and Psoriasis.


I just wanted to take a simple scoop measuring spoon just so you can see how easily it comes out. It's very easy to work with. What I would do is take any unscented favorite lotion brand of yours ( I used Amlactin Ultra)  and then mix it with shea butter. You can then add your own essential oils to it to make something a bit more customized for yourself. There's many DIY products you can make as well with it like soap but that requires a little more ingredients and knowing what you are doing. With some guidance though you can probably get on your way to making things to sell on your own or make handmade gifts for any occasion.#adovia #sheabutter #DIY #beauty


You can BUY your own tub of Pure Shea Butter here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kqascdg


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...