Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Helping Hand Stand for ipod, iphone, ipad or other tablets and devices Review



So I got the opportunity to try out this product called the Helping Hand Stand. I figured this would be super useful for when I am cooking dinner in the kitchen and want to listen to music. Now, you must be thinking that I can just lay my ipod down on the table and let it play but that's not the case. If you lay it down on its back it sounds terrible. The sound needs to travel out a certain way for it to sound good. Also, I figured if I need to watch something on youTube like a cooking demonstration while I cook this would be useful as well.



So basically you have a thick plastic base which is hollowed out and then your flat "table" up top to hold your device. There is a sticky sheet you put on it and that's how your device stays in place. I wish that the stick part was limited to most of the middle part. I find that my sticky pad quickly attracted cat hair and my hair that always seems to fall out all over the place strand by strand. That's the only thing that annoyed me about it but luckily they do sell extra sticky pads on their site if I ever need a replacement.


Just a little demonstration to show you the sticking power it has on my ipod. And I put my hand around the base so I can show you the size of it. I am pretty sure this would fit into a car cup holder but I have not tried that out myself yet.

I can see myself using this a whole lot in the kitchen. I could also watch netflix while im doing the dishes which is awesome. #HelpingHand #ipod #iphone #accessories #tablet


 You can BUY your own Helping Hand Stand here: http://talkeasier.com/products.html



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...