Tuesday, August 12, 2014

VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum & VoilaVe 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

So here I had the opportunity to try out another brand of Vitamin C Serum. I have been getting a bunch of different kinds for the past year. No complaints here though because it's fun getting to compare everything against each other. I just have to say that I REALLY love the bottle this Vitamin C Serum came in. It's really pretty looking. By now, I am totally used to the little dropper bottles that are either amber or cobalt blue. So yeah, this is a nice little change from those.


I love the pump top that comes on this bottle of Vitamin C Serum. It distributes the serum onto my finger tips easily without having to use the dropper. The bottle itself holds 1 fluid ounce of product which is almost the same size as most of the dropper bottles. This serum holds 3 forms of Vitamin C in one plus it has Hyaluronic Acid.

The serum makes my skin feel refreshed. I have to struggle with large pores on my cheeks and this helps to try and keep them smaller. I really believe being preventative with serums to keep your skin looking young is the key to beauty.

You can buy your own bottle of VoilaVe Vitamin C Serum on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFANXMM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I also got this bottle of 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum to try out by VoilaVe. As you can see these are the bottles serums usually come in as far as I have experienced. Amber bottles are good to keep the light out of the product so it doesn't spoil.

I actually prefer my Hyaluronic mixed in with Vitamin C serum for my facial needs but this can be used to your advantage. If you have a bottle of Vitamin C serum alone then you can probably use them both together.



 Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used for many other things as well besides for beauty purposes. It can be used for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. This serum is probably a little thicker than others that are mixed with Vitamin C. It has a clear gel-like consistency. I like to wash my face and then put this serum on after which leaves my skin feeling really soft. There is no scents associated with this serum which is nice. It pretty much absorbs into your skin quickly after application. I love how this product is not tested on animals and made in the USA. The quality of this serum is noticeably high and works well for intended purposes.

You can buy your own bottle of VoilaVe Hyaluronic Acid on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I2495QG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...