Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA Review - Controls hunger effectively to lose weight!



I got a chance to try out this awesome product by Pure Body Naturals for review. I have been looking for more weight loss alternatives that would not be super drastic for myself and for my boyfriend. I have heard so much hype about Garcinia Cambogia so I was super excited as always to get to try this out.


I really don't even want to get into the filler crap because there is just one important thing you need to know and that is that THIS stuff works. How many diets have you tried that failed or they just taste terrible! You don't have to worry about that with these pills. They are so terribly expensive as well. This bottle only costs $28.95!! You get 180 capsules which is more than double the amount you usually get with other companies. You only need to take 2 pills twice a day in the morning before you start your day and later on in the evening.



The pills themselves are not gel-capped so if you have swallowing pills then these may not be the ones for you. This is the best value in Garcinia I have seen so far and I have tried many brands before but I have a big problem swallowing pills that aren't gel capped. I actually tried them just to see if they would have the same effect as my other ones and they pretty much do the same thing.


Let me explain to you very simply what you will experience when taking them. You will have no strong feelings to eat. I tried a days dose of them just to see for myself but I wanted it for my boyfriend who is wanting to shed a big amount of weight. We both agree how amazing the hunger suppression is with these pills. The best way to explain it is you will know you have to eat but it won't be a gnawing hunger. Your body knows you need to eat something but it won't cry at you. You will also feel more full with less food.


I want to also quickly explain something that happened to me that night I took them. I have eating problems. I get super anxious when I am out eating publicly and I went to go have dinner at a steakhouse with my boyfriend's family. My throat and stomach usually clamps up from being so anxious about so many people around me while I am eating. I was able to eat a small steak and side of rice. I cleared my plate! It's unheard of. I will almost always take my food back home to eat after having 2-3 bites. I think this stuff kind of numbs you out from the inside. It's amazing really.


I really think this stuff just works wonder both ways. This could probably help someone who can't keep their food down and is underweight. This could also help suppress a dieter's hunger issues. #Garcinia #PureBodyNaturals

You can buy your own bottle on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLO78JQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They also have many other products for your health and beauty needs on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Pure+Body+Naturals&node=3760901 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...