Friday, August 15, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review - Advanced Professional Anti-Aging Gel Formula That Contains Vitamin C E D A



I got to try out this hyaluronic acid serum by Thera Vita. I have tried many hyaluronic acid serums before but this one is the only one I have tried that actually has a scent. The scent is attributed to the lavender oil that is infused into this serum. It's a very lovely light scent and I like it. The bottle this serum comes in is very cute. I think the silver and frosted glass in the middle looks very classy. This product is made in the USA which is always a plus. The amount of product in here is 1.7 ounces. It's also paraben-free which is very popular nowadays in beauty products.


The top itself comes off easily to expose this handy pump top. All you need is a little bit on your finger tips and then it gently goes onto your skin leaving the light scent of the lavender oil behind. The serum absorbs into the skin quickly and does not leave any sticky residue. I , myself, use hyaluronic acid serum for under my eyes to keep the fine lines from forming. I have been using hyaluronic acid serum for months now and I can tell you it works to lighten up lines. I have noticed my eyes look a lot better than before. I like to pair this serum with Vitamin C serum for maximum effects of smoothing out the face, keeping your pores small, and leaving your skin looking radiant.

Not only do I think beauty products like hyaluronic acid and vitamin c serum is good for the face but its just good for your skin overall. I have been using it on my feet as well. Nothing scares me more than having ugly looking feet as I age so I try to keep them as cute and young looking as I can.I also have a rough patch of skin right at the top of my foot that I like to rub this serum on to alleviate it and keep it moisturized at the least because unfortunately I know it's never going away. *sigh*

Thera Vita is a wonderful company with a bunch of products that are high quality and I can totally recommend them. What's also awesome is that this product boasts to help rosacea and acne. I don't really have any of those symptoms but it's worth a shot since I know it does soothe me skin and makes it feel amazing.   #theravita

You can buy your own bottle of Ageless by Thera Vita here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZZRRHK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...