Friday, August 8, 2014

100% Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter from Beauty By Shea Review



This is my first time trying out Raw Shea Butter. I never even knew you could use this stuff successfully all on its own which is neat. Just in case you do not know what Shea Butter is exactly Shea butter is an off- white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It's used in a lot of different beauty products. In Africa people actually use this stuff to cook with. As you can see there are many ways to go about it but I think the majority of people use it in lotions , soaps and body creams.


This is how it comes inside the bag in a big zip lock back. The consistency to me is comparable to cookie dough and brown sugar mixed together. The difference is that once you rub it in your hands with some heat it melts down and absorbs into your skin nicely. You can actually put this in the fridge to make it into blocks of hardened shea butter. I like the way it is left out room temperature though .


I actually decided to make my own body cream from the shea butter. I had this bottle of Amlactin Ultra body cream that just smells really awful. It was a sample tube I got in the mail and I loved how it hydrated my dry spots but yeah that smell made me not want to use it regularly. I had a wonderful idea to mix it with a few things to make it better. I mixed it with the raw shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin c serum, cinnamon and a drop of lavender. I really like the way it smells now and it makes my dry spots feel great. The possibilities are limitless to make your own customized beauty products with different scented oils.

So the 100% Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter comes from a company called Beauty By Shea. The customer service is very friendly and everything came very nicely packaged. They really make sure you get what you want in a timely manner as well. I highly recommend this Raw Shea Butter for your beauty needs. You know what else is nice is you can basically use this stuff in its original untouched form. It's nice knowing you can have a natural product to use without all the fillers involved. I really think this would just be amazing on your feet to make them soft and radiant.

You can buy your own bag of Raw Shea Butter conveniently on Amazon for just $11 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LLPT4HI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can also check out Beauty By Shea directly on their website here: http://beautybyshea.net/



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...