Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream with Vitamin C + E + Aloe + Green Tea for Dark Circles and Puffiness Review



I love trying out eye creams for my dark under eye circles so when I saw Foxbrim had this product available to try out I totally jumped on it. My sleep patterns are terrible! I think this has to be the one thing affecting my eyes. I can never get that perfect amount of sleep so yeah I always look tired.

Foxbrim is recognizable due to their ultra cute fox logo on their products. I think it's a really nice touch and sets them apart in my beauty products. The eye cream bottle itself fits perfectly in my hand.

I like the fact that there is a pump on the top to distribute the cream easily. I hate taking too much of a product and then I have to wipe the rest off on a tissue wasting it. This bottle is a little smaller than my other bottle of eye cream so I wonder just how long this will last me. You don't have to use too much though when applying it.

The cream itself is just a white regular looking cream. My other eye product is a little more springy and airy in texture. This cream contains many wonderful things like Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Grape seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Tea, Vitamin C + E, Tamanu Oil and many more ingredients. It absorbs into the skin quickly and feels soothing on application. There are no silicones, parabens, additives or fillers used. Only natural and organic ingredients blended with the most sensitive of skin types in mind.

I have noticed a difference in the skin under my eyes within using it for a week. I honestly feel like it made me look more refreshed in the mornings. I always apply it at night before bed and in the mornings. I actually like the compact size and it would be perfect to take along in my purse if I need a quick pick me up for my skin. I'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend it. #Foxbrim

Check out Foxbrim's website here: http://www.foxbrim.com/

You can buy your own bottle of Foxbrim's undereye cream on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K7PO996/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...