Thursday, July 3, 2014

Adovia Eye Cream - Powerful Eye Gel for Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles and Wrinkles by Adovia Mineral Skin Care



I got to try out this mineral eye gel from Adovia. Adovia has a whole line of products that are just wonderful. They pretty much have me convinced and addicted to anything that has dead sea minerals in it.

The small attractive jar is 1.7 fl ounces. It is made for all skin types. It contains Vitamin C which provides antioxidants into your skin.


When I opened the jar I noticed that the eye gel has an extremely light pleasant scent that is very neutral. This eye gel kind of reminds me of another eye gel I tried that smelled like cucumbers. The gel itself is like a mix between a cream and gel. It is very light and springy. It will absorb into your skin quickly.

Now, I am the type of person who has a problem with dark under eye circles. I have been using this every single day and have noticed my dark circles have lightened up within the first week. I also noticed my fine lines under my eyes have filled in a bit so now they aren't as deep. I'm hoping to continue using this every day so that my dark under eye circles can go away completely. I may be stuck with bad eye genetics when it comes to that but at least it's lightening it up.

I really am happy with this mineral eye gel and totally recommend it to anyone wanting to get a more refreshed look for their eyes. You shouldn't have to cover up your skin with tons of foundation or other makeups so you need to fix the problem right at the root. #adovia

You can buy your own jar of Adovia Mineral Eye Gel on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kqbr9fm

Check out all of Adovia's skin products here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beauty?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Adovia&node=3760911




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...