Monday, July 21, 2014

Petgroomer Deshedding Tool for Cats and small animals



I got to try out this DeShedding Tool from Pets and more. I have two cats who shed a bunch and wanted to see if I could find something smaller to use. I do own a Furminator but yeah it's a little bigger than what I would prefer for my cats because I actually purchased it for a dog I had a few years back.


Here goes the two perpetrators with the fur. There's Rusty to the left and Peeper to the right. They quite liked rubbing up on the Pet Groomer tool.


So this is what I do because I don't like to spring it on them. They might get really spooked and run off.


There's my furminator to the right. That thing was so expensive. I just had it from years prior to owning an American Eskimo that needed to be groomed constantly so it's what I have been using on my cats. It works really well but it's bigger than what I need for them.


I think that this deshedding tool is very easy to handle. It's small and lightweight. I also like the purple and black colors together. The tool itself has a grey eject button at the top there so you can push the button and hair will push out off the head of the tool. This is really important to me because I always have to hold my cats down with my left hand and just have my right hand holding the tool. Grooming cats can be really tough to do because they usually don't like it.


As you can see the tool took out a lot of fur from them both. Peeper actually booked it upstairs so she isn't in the pictures. She is the cat that gives me the most trouble with grooming. I'm really impressed at what this tool did. It's a great value and it gets the job done properly. #Cats

You can buy your own Petgroomer Deshedding tool on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L8RYEWO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...